Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo (Must be said with a British accent)

Today I was working Podium, which is always awesome!! I got there about 15 minutes early so I went and got a big thing of bubbles and went out to the castle courtyard and played with a bunch of kids. I felt like a pied piper of kids rather then rats. It was so fun. It amazes me how kids get so excited about the smallest things. When I was working it seemed like today was the day of British princesses. It was so cute because when they say Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo their accents just make it about 20 times better. It is adorable. I was off at 8 as usual and then went to Bdubs with Ebonee and the gang. I couldn't stay long because I had to be at work at 7:30 the next morning. So I left Bdubs and came home and had some ice cream with Jess and we talked for a bit, but then I had to get to bed r I would be dead the next day. So I said goodnight.

0 comments: