Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swimming and Shopping

This morning I got up and bummed around for a bit. Then Brandon and I went back to the Poly and laid around the pool there for a bit. Then we walked on the beach area, but it got super hot so we left. Plus, we had to get to work. So when we got to West Clock, we dropped by costuming. I ordered a new name tag. I got one with Franklin, Tennessee on it. I was sick of people asking me what part of Kentucky I was from. I had some time to kill before I had to clock in so I went and walked the land. Brandon met up with me in Liberty Square and we headed over to Thunder. Brandon new someone working so we got some re-ads. We jumped on Thunder, but then Brandon had to go to work. So I walked over to Splash to see if Adam was working. And he was. He was standing outside the entrance. So I chatted with him for a bit, but then I eventually had to head to work. 

Work was pretty normal. Nothing too exciting. There were not any exciting stories from today, but we seemed a little slow. There always seemed to be chairs open, which is weird. 
Same and I ERed and headed to the Florida Mall. Sam wanted to see if she could find something to wear to formal tomorrow. She ended up getting a dress from American Eagle. We swung by Publix on the way back. Sam got some Hamburger Helper, but I had to teach her how to cook it haha. 

0 comments: