Saturday, April 18, 2009

All I Want For Christmas....

Work came so early this morning! I had to be there at 7:30. I started the morning filling the pink and blue nail polishes - woo hoo. Since it was sooo busy last night none of the tasks got done so we had even more work to do in the morning. I had mostly fairy tales today which is nice. I had one princess who was precious. When she walked up she said "I asked Mom for a Fairy Godmother for Christmas, but she couldn't find one." I said, "Sorry I'm late Princess!" It was too cute. She also had the best reaction of the day. It's one of those things you have to see, but it was adorable. 

I got off work at 1:30 and waited for Ebonee to get off at 2. Then we went to Epcot. We had every intention of meeting the Beast in France, but Ebonee had never met Mulan so we met her instead. Brian met us over there. We walked around Epcot and got in line for Test Track, but then decided to go to Hollywood Studios instead. Brian and I rode Tower of Terror, while Ebonee went to the animation studio. I looked for my hidden mickey, but I couldn't find it. It could have been in the other room though. 
We met Ebonee at the animation studio. We got to meet Friar Tuck, The Sheriff of Nottingham, Prince John, and Max. There were more characters out, but those were the only new ones. It was fun because there weren't any other people there so we just played with the characters. We had a mini photo shoot with Chip and Dale which was so fun. Also the Sheriff and Prince John attacked Ebonee. Apparently they remembered her from the day before haha. It was super fun. Brian and I then went and rode Rockin' Roller Coaster and Ebonee decided to head home. 
Afterward, Brian and I decided to get some food at DTD at Earl of Sandwich, which is always delicious. We ran into Ebonee's roomie Meghan. So we sat and ate and chatted with her. We then just walked around DTD. We ended up jumping in the cupid shuffle for a bit. It was nice just walking around. We also saw this awesome saxophone player. He was playing pop music and it was so neat! 
We came back to Patterson and went up to Ebonee's. Laura was there with some of her Colombian friends and they were cooking food and trying to teach us spanish, but it really wasn't working all that well. I called a night and I am now currently watching Miss Congeniality before bed!

0 comments: