Friday, April 17, 2009

Walk Out

I took Ebonee's shift so I worked from 8-7:45 today. It was absolute craziness. I didn't even have the last princess and I left at 7:48. We got so behind it was ridiculous. I did pretty much all fairy tales, which is nice and thank goodness the last one was one. The mom thought she wanted the diva, but she chose the fairy tale. The managers were crazy. I would walk back to wash my hands and I would be yelled out to get back out on the floor. One actually pushed a FGIT from backstage still drying her hands to a chair. So stupid. Other then being ridiculously behind, I did have one huge bummer. I had my first walk out today. The girl was 11 and from Ontario and they were staying at the All Star Movies in 101 Dalmatians. They tipped me and then I took them to cash wrap and he stood there and started taking his wallet out so I left and washed my hands. When I came back they asked me where they went. I tried to find them outside but they were already gone :( It was weird. When I walked outside I ran into Alex and Tom, which is completely random. The whole thing is just a bummer. I don't think they didn't pay on purpose. I think they assumed it went on their hotel bill because they booked the appointment through their hotel. So hopefully there is a way the whole thing can be fixed. 

After work I tried to ride Space Mountain since it is closing down, but the ride had actually gone down and I wasn't going to wait around for it so I just headed home. I was a bum for the rest of the night and went to bed because I have to be at work at 7:30 tomorrow. 

0 comments: