Sunday, April 19, 2009

An Uneventful Day

I had to drag myself out of bed around 10:45. I had every intention of getting up and getting an oil change, but needless to say that did not happen. I ended up getting up and just taking a shower and cooking some food to take to work. 

I went up at 1:45 and got my first princess. I felt really awkward because she clearly had some medical condition, but I really didn't know what. She was the cutest thing ever. She had no hair and got a diva, which is good I guess because a fairy tale would have been awful - especially since she wouldn't sit still. The time passed pretty quickly surprisingly. I had a cute princess who was half Brazilian and half British. She was the cutest thing. She just wanted to be Cinderella. I also had a few princesses from Texas. I got pulled up to podium for a bit, which is always a good way to kill the time. 
I got an ER about 30 minutes early and headed back to the apartment. It really wasn't all that exciting. I am now watching Two Weeks Notice and then I will probably hit the hay.

0 comments: