Monday, April 6, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake...Or Throw It

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!


I worked a long day today, which sucked. I had the brattiest princess ever. She was just terrible. When I finally left the castle, Ebonee and I went to Publix to get some decorations and a cake for Brian for his birthday. I then went to Don Pablos with Adam to grab some food. The service took so long. I finally got back to Patterson. I went down to Brian's apartment and wished him a happy birthday. We went and got his cake and sang him Happy Birthday and he blew out his candles. So then we started slicing up the cake. The next thing I know, Bart's face is in the cake because Lindsay shoved it in his face. Well then of course Brian had to stand up for his boy and got Lindsey in the face. And then Lindsey had to get Brian back and then the war began. Everyone had cake on their face. Brian was covered it was even all over his back. I was the last one to get cake, but Shashank was nice enough to let me pull my hair back first. Then the brilliance began. To get all the cake off everyone, we all just decided it would be fun to go and jump in the pool. Just so people know, we were having a cold front, which meant it was like 60 degrees outside and the Patterson pool is always ice cold, so it was probably not the best decision. I did not get in the pool. I had the camera and was video taping the escapade. I even got some quite interesting video commentary from Ebonee. Then funny this was that this all happened the night of the national championship basketball game. So this one girl comes up to me thinking that the icing on my face, which happened to be green and white, ask if we were all cheering for Michigan State. I was like no this is cake not face paint haha. We finally got everyone back to the apartment and of course everyone was freezing, and I think it shocked a little common sense back into everyone. The apartment was trashed! Of course it was chocolate cake and it was all over the carpet! I helped clean up a little bit, but this all happened about 1am and I had to be at work at 7:30 so I peaced out and went to bed. But it was definitely one of the most fun nights since we have been here!

0 comments: