Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoedown Throw Down

This morning I got up and cleaned hard core. We have inspections tomorrow and I am not going to get another chance to clean. I did as much as I could before I had to go to work at 2. Work was pretty normal. I did have a princess from Rock Hill and her parents knew what Frham was so that was neat. I also had this little girl who wanted a pop, but then started freaking out when she realized her hair was going to be teased to stand up. So the mom just pulled her off the chair. So the little girl had the pop hair piece in, but it wasn't teased. I was worried that I was going to be in trouble because technically that is altering the hairstyles and we are not allowed to do that, but a manager never said anything. I got off at 8 and went home and cleaned some more. Jess and I then decided to get out of the house and go see the Hannah Montana Movie. I was so excited. The movie was actually pretty good. It was neat seeing Franklin and Franklin High School. The sad thing is that the movie made me really homesick haha. I also really want to learn the hoedown throw down, which is a big dance number that they do in the movie. Jess liked the movie too and we just headed home. Then I cleaned a little bit more and went to bed.

0 comments: