Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Clothes and New Hair

Today Mom and I got up and headed over to the outlet mall. We hit up Coach, where mom bought some wristlets to use while at Disney. We also went to a shoe store and I finally got my pair of Sperry’s!! YAY! I also got a really cute pair of sandals. We also went to Dress Barn, which I had always thought was a bit old lady, but I found three really cute dresses in there. Then we had to leave so I could go get my hair cut at Marilyn’s. Of course that was a 2 and half hour affair, which is a bit ridiculous. After cutting it, she had one of her assistants put my hair up in a dancer’s ponytail with a bump. I don’t think it looked all that fabulous, but whatever.

We then had to rush home and get ready for dinner. We picked Memi up and then headed over to Sperry’s. Mom and Duane had to tell Memi about their engagement, which could have been really good or really bad. It turned out really well so that is always a plus. We had a good dinner and I got to pick the dessert since I was the birthday girl! Then we went and dropped Memi off and headed home. I tried to make it an early night since I had a big day the next day, but it really didn’t work out that well.

0 comments: