Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Peach and Brown

I had to work from 8-7:45 today - so it was a long day. I did have my first black princess so that was interesting. Luckily, her mom was really cool and kind of helped my get her ponytail smooth. Also, the weather turned bad and we had a tornado watch all day. I think it was reported they had some tornadoes over at Universal, but we just had strong winds. It amazes me because people think that because they are in Disney World that nothing bad can happen even if there are tornadoes. Ebonee and I buddied up on a British Princess and she was the cutest thing ever. When Ebonee finished her hair the little girl gave her a drawing that she had made on the plane on the way over. It was the cutest thing. Ebonee was super excited. Then there was our last princess. Her mom is a cast member and works for ABC New York. They lived in Brooklyn. This little girl was terrible. She was throwing a hissy fit because she didn't want her mom to take pictures of her during the transformation. So I did some covert operations and secretly set up the mom's video camera on a ledge so that it caught the whole transformation. I finally got her calmed down while Ebonee was doing her hair. Ebonee is a better entertainer then I am so I switched places with her. This is where it gets interesting. Ebonee was telling the princess how me and her were best friends. That is when this little girl shocked us all. She looked at Ebonee and said "But how can a peach and a brown be best friends?" We were all shocked. We didn't know what to say. Ebonee then just called Sam over, who had no idea what just happened. Ebonee wanted to see what the girl would say. It truely shocked me. The mom was like "Did she just say what I think she said?" Yep mom she did and it is all on your video camera that I set up. I mean she had to learn that somewhere and it is most likely from home, which is sad. I did that little girl's hair as fast as I could and got out of there. 

After getting over the shock of being called a peach, I went home and was lazy. We passed our cleaning inspections - they even left us some fruit roll-ups because we did such a good job, which is guess would be more exciting if I liked fruit roll-ups. 

0 comments: