Thursday, April 2, 2009

Awkward

I had to be at work at 7:30 - suck. I always feel bad for the first princess of the day because I am clearly not awake yet so I don't really talk and I always feel bad. This morning it was ok because my first princess' mom came in complete Colts gear. When the Kelsey, the princess, picked the blue tiara, the mom good then we can save it and use it during Colts season too. Of course I then had to say something about the Titans. Well then she said that her husband was from Ohio so they were bug Eddie George fans, which did NOT help their case at all with me, but I didn't let them know that. The other fun princess was this 8 year old that was obsessed with Animal Planet and got a pop. This little girl, Anmy, reminded me so much of Kylie it was ridiculous. Everything I said she had an answer for and every other question was "Why?" Well don't worry, I now know that if I ever encounter a nurse shark that it is so peaceful I could kiss it if I wanted, just as long as I don't flip it over - which you know is always useful information. 

After my bottomless pit of Animal Planet knowledge, I had a little girl who was getting a diva. Then her two brothers showed up and I convinced them that they wanted a cool dude. They were a really fun family and the Dad was too funny.
When I got off work at 1:30 I went over to Animal Kingdom to get more signatures. Well who shows up, but my little pop princess. Luckily I had my sunglasses (thank you property control and sorry to the guest who lost them) and only the mom recognized me because she saw me before I put my sunglasses on. I even talked to Anmy about her hair and she had no idea. It was super awkward though. They were like what are you doing outside of the castle? I was just like oh the fairy godmother let me out for the rest of the day. 
After that encounter, I met a ton more characters and even saw Whitney (who is a character attendant). When I was meeting the bear from Brother Bear the character attendant recognized me because he had taken pictures with me and Meeko a couple days ago. Yeah thats not awkward either. Now I really seem like a creeper. He was nice about it though. 
I then ran over to Hollywood Studios to meet Frozone. I tried to meet the rest of the power rangers, but I missed them. 
So I came back to the apartment and laid around. I finally got up and got ready to go to Rhonda's birthday bash at City Walk. It was 80's Night at the Groove and we were supposed to be in 80's gear, but I was fresh out so I went looking more like a 50's housewife. Ebonee said all I needed was the apple pie and pearls. Rhonda's party was a blast. She looked amazing. It looked like she just popped out of a Madonna video. It was great socializing outside of the castle. All I have to say is that we are some crazy FGITs. 
When we came home Jess had just started watching Sydney White so I finished off my ice cream and watched the movie. I ended up falling asleep on the couch where I stayed for the rest of the night. 

0 comments: