Friday, April 3, 2009

Finding the Fairy Godmother

Today I woke up to find myself on the couch, which actually is just as comfortable if not more then our "beds". I was bum until Jess and I finally got up and got some food. After a sightseeing tour of international drive, we decided to go to Downtown Disney to eat at Earl of Sandwich. Then as we were walking back to the car this lady had this whole thing of pins set up for trading. Of course I had to stop and see if she had a fairy godmother pin and she had 2! I got so excited. I went and bought her what she wanted out of the store and then she found out I was a cast member and she collects cast member exclusive pins. So I went and dropped off Jess because she had to go to work and then I went over to Company D and bought a couple of cast pins that she wanted. I went back to DTD and ended up trading for a few more pins that I wanted. It totally made my day. I ended up getting the two fairy godmothers, scamp, the partners pin, and a minnie pin just cause. She was super nice and she and her husband winter down here and she was headed back in a few weeks. 

After DTD, I came back to the apartment and started my never ending pile of laundry. I ended up using 4 different washing machines. It was a bit ridiculous. So then I ended up cleaning the apartment and catching up on a few things. I watched Sidney White, National Treasure and National Treasure 2. It was pretty much just a chill evening. 

0 comments: