Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

I got up this morning and went to Magic Kingdom with Alana and Ebonee. We met the Fairy Godmother and then went into the boutique so I could get a Happy Birthday button and Ebonee and Alana got I'm Celebrating buttons. We hung out for a bit, but then went and tried to see the step sisters and step mother because Brenna was friends with Drizella. They were late for their set so we went to MiSiCi and shook our tail feathers. There was a little girl across the street from us who wasn't even watching the parade. She was watching us and thought that were the funniest thing ever. She was adorable. The early morning MiSiCi is better because there are less people or at least it felt that way. After that, we ran back to try and meet them, but they had already closed their meet and greet line. So we sat and watched. Watching the Tremanes is entertaining. At one point, this little girl thought that they didn't sign her book, when they had just signed on the same page. Drizella said look we are right there and I am first. That is when Anastasia looked out into the audience and said "First is the worst and Second is the best and third is the one with the harry chest, but I think Mother shaves it." We all died laughing. She was hilarious. I finally had to leave and go to work. 

Work sucked. I was ready to punch a baby (haha Jess). I mean there were times where I just wanted to go in the back and cry. There was one bright spot at work where a Princess sang me her own special birthday song. Her name was Kayla and she totally made my day. 
After work, since it was a terrible day, I just wanted to watch Wishes. I thought it was at 9. Ebonee stayed with me. Well wouldn't you know that Wishes was at 10. We rode the carousel, Snow White and something else. It was terrible because Ebonee wanted to leave and get ready to go out. But she ended up staying with and watching wishes, which was good. 
We left after Wishes. When we got back to my car Brian had come and decorated with streamers and balloons and wrote on all my windows. He did such a good job! Apparently mom had called him and asked him to do it. We headed back to the apartment and got ready to go out. When I walked into Brian's apartment everyone was waiting and they all yelled Happy Birthday! Then they showed me the cookie cake they had bought for me! I was so excited! It was way more then I ever expected. We all then went out to Bdubs. Ebonee sang Lady Marmalade and it was awesome. She killed it! Other then singing, lets just say that I had a little too much to drink. But it was a blast! It totally made up for being sick on my birthday last year!

0 comments: