Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shopping and Grass Hoppers

Today I got up early and worked from 8-2. I got pulled to podium again, which is good. Once I got off, I met Jess and we did a little shopping for Jared's present. We had a good time and made our plans for the gift. It should turn out pretty well. We played around a little in Best Buy and played a little Rock Band. We came back to the apartment and were lazy. We finally got ourselves up and went to Downtown Disney. We grabbed some ice cream and did a little window shopping. They opened the new Tren D store, which has some really cute stuff. 
Ebonee called me when we were on our way back and wanted me to come over. We ended up finding her in the parking lot of patterson. The real motive of why she called was that she had found a dead grass hopper in her car and wanted me to get it out for her because she didn't want to touch it. Sam ended up getting it out before I got there haha. We all ended up sitting in the parking lot for a while and talking. Brian stopped by for a while and joined our chat. Afterwards, we all just went our separate ways.

0 comments: