Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oooh Zac Efron....

I got up this morning and started packing for the trip tomorrow. I had to go to work around 2. It was a pretty boring day at work. I didn't have very many princesses. I pretty much avoided the chairs as much as I could. I was kind of tired, but after work we all met up at Downtown Disney to go see 17 Again. Adam also ended up meeting us down there even though he was the only guy there. I think secretly he wanted to see the movie and I was just giving him an excuse haha. I LOVED the movie, but it could have been because of the beautiful Zac Efron, but it actually had some pretty funny parts. 

After the movie, Adam and I just walked around Downtown Disney and looked at the new balloon attraction thing there. It is the highest attraction on Disney property. It takes people 400 feet up into the air and then comes back down again. Apparently the whole thing lasts about 20 minutes. It would be neat to do, but it would be slightly terrifying. 

0 comments: