Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home James

I got up and worked an early shift. Anne was nice enough to trade me for my afternoon shift so I could catch my plane home. I got off at 1:30. I was planning on staying in the parks and playing with Chelsey for her birthday, but I realized that I had a lot to do. I did go see the Tremanes in the park before I left. I went to Cast Connection and Property Control. I also went and got new costumes. Then I went over to Epcot to work on my diversity abroad scholarship. I videotaped people from all the different countries I could find. I had them say their name and where they were from. I ended up with Puerto Rico, Morocco, France, UK, Italy, South Africa, Jamaica, Botswana, Mexico, Canada, Norway and Germany. I also got to meet the Beast while I was there. I finished with enough time to run over to Hollywood Studios. Swinney had called me and needed a new antennae ball and wouldn’t you know that they don’t have them at Epcot. So I went to Hollywood Studios and got that and also ran to the animation studio because it was around 5 o’clock. There were not any new characters out though so I left.

I got back to the apartment and grabbed the last few things I needed for home. Then Brian took me to the airport. My flight was delayed 20 minutes, which kind of sucked, but it wasn’t too bad.

Mom picked me up with the puppies so that was exciting. She also had some exciting news for me. MOM AND DUANE ARE ENGAGED!!! Apparently when Duane asked she said he had to ask me first haha. But I am happy for them. We just headed home and chilled out. I opened a few birthday presents. Mom got me this beautiful pearl earring and necklace set. We basically just caught up for the rest of the night and then went to sleep. It was nice to have a real big bed to spread out in and puppies to snuggle with!!

0 comments: