Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Horsey! Horsey!

Before work Ebonee, Alison, Heather and I went to lunch at the Chinese Buffet. I finally got to work on podium. It was absolutely crazy, but I guess that is a good thing. Around closing time there was a little boy who was playing with Ebonee. She was down on the ground pretending to be a cat (yeah I don't really know how that one started, but the little boy thought it was awesome). Well then the next thing you know the little boy thinks she is a horse and Stephanie puts the little boy on her back and he's like Horsey! Horsey! It was probably one of the funniest things I have seen in a while, but thank  goodness none of the managers saw her of she would probably have been in trouble, but it was good entertainment. 

We got back to the apartment and I saw Brian and we ended up making a run to Taco Bell. We chatted for a while and then I just headed to bed. 

0 comments: