Monday, April 27, 2009

Back to Florida

I got up this morning and finished packing. Mom and I went over to Providence so I could go to the bank finally. Then we ran into New York and Company and I got a few new clothes. Then we went and ate Panera because Mom and had never been there. It was pretty good. Then we just walked around Target and Dick’s looking for some fun pool stuff, but we didn’t find any. Then we had to leave so I could get to the airport to catch my flight. I made it and just hung out in the airport because I made it through security in record time. The flight was good. 

Brandon picked me up from the airport and headed back to Patterson. I dropped my stuff off and then I went and met his new roommates and new apartment. One of them has a high school musical pillow and bed spread. That was interesting. Then we took one of his friends to Verizon so she could get a new phone charger. Apparently, Verizon had sent her the wrong one or something. We got back and I changed into some jeans because it was getting cool outside. 

Brandon and I then went and ate at Captain Cook's at the Poly. It was pretty good. Then we just walked around the resort. It really is a pretty resort. Then we just headed back to the apartment and that was pretty much it. 

0 comments: