Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Louisville Yes I Say It Correctly

Today I laid around until I finally had to get up around 12 to get ready for work. Work was pretty good. I had a Princess from Clarksville, but was originally from Hawaii. Her dad had just retired from the military. I also had a princess from Lexington and Louisville. It was funny because when I said Louisville the mom looked at me and asked me where I was from because I pronounced Louisville correctly haha. After that work went by pretty quickly and got off at 8. Then I came back and got ready and Ebonee and I went to Ale house. We had the same waiter as last week and when he came to our table he looked at Ebonee and said "Vodka, Sprite and Grenadine and what do you want" (looking at me.) I just died laughing because Ebonee's face was priceless. Well, turns out that his name is Seth and we are probably going to see him every Tuesday haha. We met Heather and her friend there. It was a fun night, we just sat around and talked and carried on. Good times.

0 comments: