Monday, March 30, 2009

Make A Wish

This morning I got up early and went to Epcot for the Character spot. I met Donald, Goofy and Pluto. I skipped over Minnie and Mickey because I had already met them. There was a little boy in line behind me who did not like the whole waiting in line thing. I tried to entertain him with stickers, but it was not happening. It worked out though because once he got to see the characters his whole persona completely changed. It was too cute. 

I also did a lap around the World Showcase because sometimes random characters are out there, but I didn't find any. So I made my way back over to Magic Kingdom. There I was able to find Rafiki, who turned out to be really good friends with Brenna. That was fun. Then I walked over and met Captain Hook and Mr. Smee. Their character attendant was super annoying and took forever to take pictures. Then I walked over to get Peter Pan and Wendy. Well it turned out to be my favorite Peter and Wendy, which totally made my day. Then while walking back to get ready for work, I saw Meeko so that was fun too. 
Work came and of course the first Princess that I have is a make a wish Princess - don't get me wrong she was the cutest thing ever! The only thing was that she had the shortest hair ever. Usually they give us a wig, but apparently the parents didn't want that and of course the Princess wanted the pop. Well inside I am freaking out because I didn't know what the heck I was supposed to do. I called Melanie over, who is a trainer and she showed me what to do. I was super nervous during the whole thing because I didn't want to hurt her. But I finished and turned her around and she absolutely loved it and the parents were so excited. The parents faces are sometimes better then the kids. I also had a princess who was from Bermuda. That was a first. I have started making a list of all the places I have had Princesses from. Right now it includes 20 states and 6 different countries including England, Ecuador, Brazil, Bermuda, Panama, and Canada (Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, and British Colombia).
I was able to get an ER so I headed back to the apartment for a bit. I then headed over to Cattin's with Sam for movie night. We watched The House Bunny, which is a movie I need to go buy because it is hilarious. I had forgotten how funny that movie was. I came back to the apartment afterward and saw Kristy and she was packing to head home to Nashville for a few days. So I stayed up and watched her pack and then we chatted for a bit and then I fell asleep.

0 comments: