Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back to Work

I didn't have to work until 2 so it was a pretty lazy morning until I finally had to get ready for work. When I finally got there, there were about a billion FGITs so I asked if I could go pixie dust. They said I could so I left. It was so HOT! And apparently there were 50,000 guests in the park so I was lucky I didn't get mobbed. Right towards the end the wind picked up so I came back covered. I tried to used a baby wipe to get some of the pixie dust off my face but it wasn't happening. 
I was finally able to snag a chair and of course I got a princess from Ecuador who didn't speak English so Margarita and Grisela had to translate everything. It was kind of funny because the little girl wanted hair to match her own, but then saw another little girl with red hair and wanted that instead. The mom was not too happy with her, but she let her get what she wanted. Then I did a fairy tale on a little girl named Emma from Texas. So that was easy. I went to tea and someone thought it would be a good idea to bring their roommate to work drunk. He was stumbling around the mouseketeria and could barely stand up - stupid. I got to work podium when I came back with Sam, or I should say Carla because she forgot her name tag and was borrowing one. 
Our last two princesses were the cutest thing. It was both of their birthdays and one was named J'nelle and the other was Mina Sophia. Sophia was the cutest thing. I took her to Susan because she was adorable and I knew Susan would do a great job. Susan thanked me afterword. She was precious. J'nelle was just gorgeous. They bought one of the super deluxe sleeping beauty costumes with jewelry and everything. They were from Antigua and she had the most beautiful skin tone. I was jealous. But they both learned how to do the princess wave and curtsey. I was able to collect my rose petals from last week and I got WAY more then I was expecting so apparently we did really well last week or people were feeling very generous. 
After work Sam and I popped up to watch Wishes, but I learned that Sam had never seen Spectro so we watched that for a bit. We had to fight to get up to the castle to see wishes and then it was even worse trying to get back down into the tunnels. But we finally made it. The plan was to go back and get ready and go to House of Blues, but as soon as I got home the headache I had had all day decided to become a migraine and it was one of the worst ones I have had in a while. I think I was just worn out. So I stayed in and slept.

0 comments: