Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shake Your Tail Feathers

I went to work early, which stinks. At the same time it is nice because then I have the afternoon to do whatever. Today during work, I took the time to make Jessica and Amanda Celebrating Spring Break Buttons. And Tinkerbell ever took the time to pixie dust them. I ended up getting an ER at 12:30 so I was then able to hang out and play with them the rest of the day. I was super excited! After I changed out of my fairy god-mother duds, we met back up at the castle. I was so jealous, while they were waiting on me they got their picture taken with the Fairy Godmother! 

Anyway, while they rode Snow White, I went and grabbed a fast pass for Space Mountain. When we met back up, we then went on a quest for Peter. But sadly it was not my favorite Peter so I was a little disappointed.
We then met up with Ebonee. At some point we went back and rode Space Mountain and then we went and staked out spots for the Dreams Come True Parade. But on the way we stopped and met with Aladdin and Jasmine. That was exciting. We pretty much had to drag Ebonee away from Aladdin. She is pretty much a creeper. haha. Once we got to our parade spot, I took everyones tickets and fast passed Splash Mountain. Then we just waited around in Liberty Square for the parade to start. Jessica and Amanda found a butler from the Haunted Mansion and tried to play football with him. It was the most awkward thing to watch ever. The guy was so stiff and monotone. It was hysterical. Lucas showed up while we were waiting, so that was fun. Also while waiting, we started talking to a cast member because he asked about Jessica and Amanda's ADPi letter shirts. Then that launched the whole big/little/adopted family conversations. Then out of nowhere I realized that Lucas and I had known each other a year because it was Spring Break last year that we met. Then the guy disappears and says he is going to get us some buttons. Ebonee was like I want a just married! haha. He comes back with a ton of buttons and said he had thought about it really hard about which ones to get us. He handed me, Jessica and Amanda 'Family Reunion' buttons for our ADPi family. Then he gave Lucas and I 'Happy Anniversary' buttons for knowing each other for a year. Then of course he got Ebonee two 'Just Married' buttons and said that she needed to find someone to marry (which later turned out to be Brian) and he also gave her a 'Just Engaged' button. Then he ended it by giving Lucas a 'Happily Ever After' button because he was walking around the parks with 4 beautiful ladies. It was great! Brian showed up just as the parade was coming and he and Ebonee were quickly married. It was great. The whole rest of the day people were like "Congratulations!" 
After the parade, we went and rode Splash Mountain. On which, Lucas and I were pretty much the only ones that got wet. Go figure. I was hoping we would get done in time to catch Jess in the Judge's Tent, but we got stuck on Splash for a bit so we missed her. But then we went to Move It! Shake It! Which of course is my favorite. We were all dancing in the streets by the Incredibles float, when Frozone pulled me up to dance next to him. I showed everyone how to drive the car. Then he grabbed Ebonee and she helped him show everyone how to shake their tail feathers. Frozone really liked Ebonee haha. He grabbed her hand and lead her around to start the conga line. I think the best part was watching Ebonee's face through the whole thing. It was the best Move It! Shake It! (MISICI) yet. 
After Splash, we went and tried to get fast passes for Space again, but they were for super late so we went and got Buzz Lightyear ones instead. We then killed some time at the Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, which is really funny. We then hopped a ride on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority (TTA) or the people mover. It wasted the perfect amount of time. When we got off we could use our fast passes for Buzz. So it would have been fun if my gun worked, but it didn't so I just spun the car the entire time, which can be equally as fun. 
After Buzz, we left MK because everyone wanted to go back and get ready to go to House of Blues that night. So I went and met Brad, Celeste, Molly and Matt at Caribbean Beach. After being tackled by Celeste I was able to say hello to everyone. We chatted about the plan for while they were there. We then decided to go to Chili's to get some food. Then we went our separate ways for the night. 
At some point during the day, I managed to lose my voice, which is pretty much terrible and I sound like a man or I just squeak at people. Great.

0 comments: