Monday, March 2, 2009

Where Are You From Princess?....America

Today was a very lazy day. I didn't have to be at work until 1:15 so I got up around 10:30 and made some food for me to take to work. I chatted with Lindsay and Matt came over. They were getting things together for their audition on the 20th. I finally had to go to work. 

The first princess I had was adorable. When I asked her where she was from she said America. Then I asked her what state and she gave me her street address haha. It was so cute. Somehow today I was there for 6 hours and only did 3 girls hair and none of which were a fairy tale. I am so over teasing fake hair. I did a lot of make-up though. I also helped with podium a little as well. I got an ER from work and was able to come home and crash. Even though I didn't do much today I am still exhausted. I think yesterday is catching up with me. 
Jess was home when I got home and we chatted. I decided to bake cookies. I had to go steal back my cookie sheet from Brian who had used it to carry jello shots to some girls apartment. I also had to steal an egg because I only 3 when I needed 4. So I just baked cookies and we watched High School Musical 3. I took some cookies to Brian's to say thanks for the egg and I chatted with his roommate, who is from India, about where I should go when I am there. He also gave me the low down on the pyramids in Egypt because apparently he used to work there or something. Then I came back to the apartment and crashed. Like I said - It was a very eventful day

0 comments: