Monday, March 9, 2009

The Beginning

Today was supposed to be along day at work and I was totally distracted because I just wanted to be playing the Celeste and Molly, even though they were at Universal Studios. So at work I made some more Spring Break Celebration buttons and some Princess Molly and Princess Celeste labels. I was also able to pixie dusting in the land again. Which is always exciting. 

I was able to get an ER about 5:30 and I went and picked up Celeste and Molly from their hotel. I brought them over to the apartment. Celeste is applying for the college program so I showed them around the apartments. Then Celeste and Jess talked about the whole character thing. During this time, I am trying to clean the apartment because we have inspections tomorrow and if they do not pass they charge all of us $25 and send in a cleaning crew. I also was able to start some laundry, which again I was super behind on. 
I took Celeste and Molly back and we chatted about what we wanted to do for the rest of the night. Brad really wanted some seafood. So we finally decided on going to the crab house for dinner. I was quite the adventure getting there though - or at least for everyone but me because I had the GPS. After a couple wrong turns we all ended up at the restaurant. The food was great! Down side was that it was a bit on the expensive side, but it was worth it. I got all caught up on the gossip and goings on the hill, which was nice because I have felt so out of the loop down here. We also made our plans for Magic Kingdom the next day. Then we said goodnight!

0 comments: