Thursday, March 5, 2009

Aladdin!! I Love YOU!!

Today was another Fairy Tale Day at the BBB, but no more sleeping beauties. Ebonee and I buddied up again. I had one princess who could not stop crying. I distracted her with stickers and reading stories about Tinkerbell and covering myself with pixie dust. Our last two princesses were the best. The first one was a mom who was there with her daughter celebrating her 25th birthday. She let her daughter pick out her hairstyle and what color and everything. She ended up with a pink diva with a tinkerbell crown. They were the cutest thing. They sat facing each other and just laughed the whole time. Then our last princess for the day was one of the twin girls who were celebrating the sweet 16! They were identical twins and they both chose the pop princess. 

Ebonee and I were both off at 2 so we went and played in the park for a while. We went and saw Jess, who was being friends with Stitch. She was so excited. Stitch stepped on my foot, but it was ok. I am sure the photopass man thought we were crazy because we were jumping around and laughing like idiots. 
Afterward, we went and camped out a spot for the 3 o'clock parade. We ended up in Liberty Square and sat next to this nice family from North Carolina. We chatted and gave them all of our little tips and secrets of getting things done. Ebonee did most of the talking while I decided to try and sunbathe because the sun was actually out. I ended up with a sweet short tan line. The parade was awesome and Ebonee was able to confess her love to Aladdin. When the parade passed us we said goodbye to the family from NC and ran - literally ran - to Main Street so Ebonee could see Aladdin again. This time we got his attention and he even winked at us. Ebonee died haha. 
Once Ebonee recovered from Aladdin, when did some shopping. I finally got my mickey mouse stud earrings. Then we just headed back to Patterson. 
Brandon and I ended up going back to MK to watch Wishes and hang out. Instead of watching Wishes we ended up riding Peter Pan, which I had not yet ridden since I have been here. I was super excited. The ride is really simple, but I love it. It probably has something to do with the fact that I am in love with Peter Pan. Wishes had already started by the time we got out, so we stayed in Fantasyland and watched it from behind the castle. It was really cool because some of the fireworks are shot at the castle and the others are back by cast parking so the fireworks were all around you. It was pretty neat. It was a good way to end the night.

0 comments: