Saturday, March 7, 2009

Reunions

I got up this morning and decided it would be a good day to make sausage stuff. After breakfast, which probably should have been considered lunch, I met Jessica and Amanda at Hollywood Studios. Of course we had to go on the Tower of Terror and we some hoe managed to throw up some diamonds for the picture. We then went and Fast Passed the Rockin' Roller Coaster. We took some sweet jumping pics in front of the guitar. Thank you to our lovely photographer Brian. We then decided to run over and go meet Prince Caspian. It was interesting. He had a long line this time so we didn't get to spend as much time with him like last time. Also, Brian did not have to learn how to pose. He just copied what Caspian did, but it lacked the overall look because Brian didn't have a sword, much to his dismay. 

I left Hollywood Studios to head out to go meet the Lafferty's at their friends, the Jefferies, house. They lived in St. Cloud. It should have only taken me about 25 minutes to get out there, but it seemed like I hit every single stop possible. So that kind of sucked. Once we got out there, we went out on their boat and Bob, John, and Steel all wakeboarded. Steel and John rode together so that was pretty neat to watch. It got kind of chilly out there so eventually headed back to the house. Then we all hung out and the Jefferies had cooked a bunch of food so we all sat out on the porch and had burgers and chicken. It was so fun. I felt like I was on the houseboat because it was a typical houseboat meal and there were a bunch of people and on the water and it was a nice break from the Disney bubble. 
I left the Jefferies and went over to Coronodo Springs, which is where Lucas was staying. I picked up Ebonee, Jessica and Amanda and we met Brian over there. We just hung out in the hot tub. It was fun, but I had to be at work early so I didn't stay too long. 

0 comments: