Sunday, March 1, 2009

THE BEST DAY EVER!!

Today was the best day! I was off work so Ebonee and I got up and went to Hollywood Studios. Matt called us and tried to get us to go to breakfast with him, but he gave us like 5 minutes to get ready so we passed. When we got to Hollywood the weather was nasty. It was raining and cold and just overall terrible. We saw Brian at the stroller rental place and had a good laugh at his expense because of his costume. When we walked further into the park we were greeted with an awesome surprise. This past weekend was ESPN the weekend. And who is sitting up there on a huge stage, but Misty May-Treanor and Shawn Johnson! I even got a picture and an autograph from Misty, but Shawn bolted out of there. OMG I was so excited! We ran into Alexis and Danielle and that was pretty fun. We walked more down the street and took some pictures with Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. They are kind of awkward. Then Ebonee and I walked over to watch the High School Musical block party thing. We of course were dancing and laughing and then what do I know, but I get pulled out into the show! I eve got a star dazzle button and everything. YAY!!!

Ebonee and I then went on a quest to find food and ended up watching the Muppet’s 3-D show. IT was cute, but you can tell that it is really old. It was fun even though those glasses kind of make me dizzy. We then met Alex and grabbed some lunch at Pizza Planet. We finished eating and headed back to the ESPN stage only to find out Adam Vinatieri was coming and Alex is from Indy so she was freaking out. We tried to get his autograph when he left the stage but he was mobbed and said to go to Sports Zone. So of course we ran over there. We split up. Alex took the front while Ebonee and I went to the back. We met some interesting characters. One guy was dressed up as a elephant and the other guy a drum major. We chatted with them and took some pictures. I turned around after saying goodbye and there was Vinatieri! Ebonee called Alex and the next thing we see is Alex sprinting through people with a crazed look running through the crowd. When she finally got there she took the spot I had and was shaking so bad she was so excited. We took some pictures and then left. Alex was so excited.

We then met up with Brian after he got off work and we went and rode the tower of terror, which is always fun. Then we all went and meet Prince Caspian. Ebonee about died. The look on her face was priceless. He even got Brian to pose with him. We then left and went and played on the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area. Alex decided to go back to the apartment and Brian and I went to Light’s Motor Action while Ebonee watched High School Musical again.

Lights Motors Action is a stunt show that originated at Disneyland Paris. It was really cool. It is amazing that these guys can drive these cars so close and not hit each other or other things on the set. The whole thing is pretty awesome. We then went back to the sports zone. Brian hit some golf balls and I went into the batting cages. I was terrible. Brian even asked the guy to turn the speed down because I was used to softballs haha. Thanks Brian. Mom you would have been freaking out about the helmets haha. I could just hear you saying about how many people have worn them that day and that I am probably going to get lice – or should I day Pumba? After that embarrassment, we jumped on tower of terror again. When getting off I had shoved the batting cage bracelet in my pocket with my rings that I had taken off for the cages. Brian and I walked over to Sports Zone to find Ebonee. Then I realized that I had lost one of my rings. It must have fallen out of my pocket when I threw the wristband away. So I drag Brian back over to the Tower of Terror and we are searching the ground when a cast member asked if I was looking for a ring and I said yes and they had it!!! I got so lucky!

We finally found Ebonee and then we went to MK. They had new stuff at the Emporium that we wanted to look at. I found the sweatshirt that I want, but I had zero money on me so I will have to get it another time. Ebonee went to the art store and Brian and I went and said Hi to Brandon, who was working at the front. We saw some of spectro but then peaced out to go grab some food.

We ended up going to a Chinese Buffet. It was pretty much amazing. I felt like such a fat kid after leaving there. But not quite as much as Brian who had three plates!

To end the evening Brian and I and some of his roommates watched Slumdog Millionaire, which is a fantastic movie and I suggest that everyone should watch it. Except maybe mom because then I will for sure not be allowed to go to India. So that was pretty much the best day ever!!!  

0 comments: