Saturday, February 28, 2009

I have no good title

So basically today sucked. I was supposed to work from 7:30-1:30. Well when I woke up it was 8:56. Although, somehow I managed to clock in by 9:29 so therefore I only get 1/2 a point rather than a whole point so I guess that is a bright spot. Then of course I had to have the parents from Hell. Well they weren't really all that bad to me, but rather towards their daughter. First off they had two kids a son and a daughter. The son's name was Denise (Pronounced Dennis) and their daughter's name was Theodora. I mean really. Terrible names. I gave Denise a cool dude, which the mom promptly wiped out of his hair saying loudly "I don't know why they think that looks good." But really she paid for it so it doesn't matter. Then the mom wouldn't let her get the hairstyle she wanted. Then the daughter also couldn't get the pixie dust or wear the sash and we also couldn't do the final reveal. I mean really what was the point of coming in? It was just stupid and I felt bad for the little girl. 

So after I worked my quick shift, I went back to the apartment and changed clothes and headed to Mickey's Retreat. I laid out for a while. It was lovely considering it was one of the first times I have been able to do that. I finally have some color! When I got back to the apartment, I watched Aladdin. Jess came home and we tried to go to the UPS store, but don't you know that they close on 5 on saturdays. I was shocked to find out that it was Saturday - it felt more like a Thursday. So then we came back and just hung out. I went up to Ebonee's apartment when she got off and we decided to go to Downtown Disney and try and find Bobby, but we had no luck. We then went to Steak and Shake for some food. We had the weirdest waiter named John. He was a creeper haha. There was also this weird woman who kept staring at us. Just as we were about to leave, Matt and some of his friends walked in. So we ended up staying longer and chatting with all of them. We made plans to meet for breakfast and then go to the opening of MK. We'll see if that actually happens. We came back and watched Aladdin again. All and all I think it was a hectic but good day!

0 comments: