Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Forgotten Adventures

I forgot to mention one of the other many adventures today. The first being that Jess and I started to set up the router. We for sure thought that it was going to be super difficult because I didn't set it up in BG (thanks Jenny). But we soon found out that all you had to do was plug it in...go figure. Then when we moved in yesterday we realized that we had no pots and pans. Kristy's mom found an inventory sheet and it turned out we were missing a lot more than that. We didn't have a tea pot, cereal bowls, cookie sheet, spatula, and like 8 other things. So when Jess tried for the second time to get her parking decal (the first failed attempt was this morning when she didn't have the right registration), I handed in the list thinking it would be a week until we got anything. Turns out he gave everything to us right then. We carried two mail crate things worth of kitchen stuff back to the apartment. When we took the bins back, Jess had her third attempt, which also failed. They were out of parking decals and he told her to come back later. (When she came back later they were closed and she went to security who then told her to come back later as well. Today was not a good day for Jess and parking decals. I, however, was able to get one). 


It is crazy to think that I only met these people yesterday. I feel like I have known them so much longer. And it feels like we have been here about a month. 10201 is probably the best apartment ever....just in case you didn't already realize that! haha

0 comments: