Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finally Here!

Brian and I left Atlanta this morning after eating some scrumptious panqueques prepared by Aunt Anne. I was able to go jump on Elizabeth and get her out of bed with the promise of panqueques, which I sang to her in a lovely song. Then we packed up our stuff and hit the road, but not before it took me about 3 tries to back out of the drive way. It looks straight, but really its not and most people know that I am not the best driver when it comes to driving in reverse. 


The drive was not all that exciting. Bon Qui Qui said it would be 6 hours to get to Bob's. We ended up making it in about 7 when you add in all the stops and such. The only down side to the drive is the 8 billion tolls on Florida roads. But we made it to Bob's and watched the Super Bowl. Then we just hung out for a little while. 

Tomorrow is check in and I am a little nervous. We are getting there pretty early in hopes that we will get our first choice in housing. We shall see! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe you should have taken me to back your car up for you... like all he other times i have had to...