Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wake Up Tinkerbell!!

I had to be at work at 7:30, which is super early, but somehow I had a lot of energy. It started off great and I think that is probably why. I was supposed to be on chair for my shift, but they only scheduled 2 people to be on podium, when you need three. So we all had to pick a number between one and 50 and I was closest so I got to be on podium! Yay! Then around 8:30 Mary Beth told me and Emily to follow her. We went down to the Rose Garden on the side of the castle to go to the Fantasyland leaders morning meeting. This is like all of Mary Beth's bosses so it was a little nervous making. Apparently Emily and I had way more energy then anybody else because we were put with the task of waking everyone up. And since today is National Potato Chip Day, as well as Save A Spider Day, I got to pass out chips to everyone. 

Then Mary Beth volunteered us to entertain everyone and we had no idea what to do so we did the We're All in This Together dance from HSM. I am sure everyone thought we were crazy. But then we also got to lead Princess Lessons. It was pretty funny seeing the two leaders over Fantasyland pretend to lift their skirts and curtsey. The whole rest of the day Mary Beth would just start giggling and say "I'm sorry I just keep picturing my boss doing a princess curtsey." Apparently she had tried to get them to do this before and it had never worked.
After Princess lessons, we all grabbed a Mickey had and proceeded to skip up the castle walk singing "Hi Ho Hi Ho It's off to work we go" and waving and giving people high-4s. Then we opened up Fantasyland and ran around the courtyard and blew bubbles. So Fun! Then Mary Beth grabbed us and told us to go into Tinkerbell's Treasures. There a guest got to ring the Tinker bell and wake up Tinkerbell. So while the guest is ringing the bell all of us our shouting "Wake up TInkerbell!" Then you see her pixie dust fly around the room and then she comes out and yawns and waves. IT was too cute! Sadly after that we had to go back to work. 
Since I was on podium the day went by really quickly. Right before I got off, Jessica, Amanda and Brian stopped by. Brian had to go to work so I agreed to take Jessica and Amanda back to their hotel. Once I got changed, Brian brought them to cast parking and I got their suitcases. We had some time to kill so we went to McDonalds and just hung out for a bit. Then sadly I had to take them back to their resort so they could catch the shuttle to the airport. 
Then I came back to the apartment and just chilled out. I fell asleep for a bit while I was watching Mulan. Then I decided to be productive and I made dinner. I put Anastasia in after I ate and fell asleep again. Then I got up and Brandon came over we just chilled and I finally went to bed. 

0 comments: